5 Unique Ways to Share a Compliment
Hopefully The Power of a Compliment was a helpful reminder to celebrate your spouse with words of praise. Telling them directly is one great way to do it. But it’s not the only way. Want something a little more creative? Try one (or more!) of the five options below!
1. Answer the question. When Facebook asks you “What’s on your mind?” today, go ahead and tell it all about the compliment you would like to pay your spouse. You might want to include a selfie of you with a big smile. Then hit “post”!
2. Buy something for you. Like a t-shirt, sweatshirt or hat that celebrates your mate. Remember these?
3. Put it in the note. The flowers are nice, but they’re not the compliment – that you’ll find in the note!
4. Let the art do the talking. Whether store bought or printed at home and framed, sign it with love and hang it in a space where your spouse will see it often.
5. Award them a trophy. Trophies are available in as many sizes, shapes, and price ranges as you can imagine. And they’re all out there waiting for you to personalize one just for your spouse. “World’s Best Knitter” or “First Place for Lighting up the Room with your Awesome Smile!” or “You win the gold for making me laugh!” I bet you can come up with something even better than that! If you can’t find a trophy shop locally, you’ll find plenty of reputable companies online. Here are a few selections from mightypromos.com.
HAVE A COMPLIMENTARY WEEKEND!