Posted by: Shel Harrington
16 June, 2016
Looking for a great gift for your husband, your dad or that special father in your life? Skip the predictable shirt, tie and golf balls and go right to the fun stuff! No matter what your budget is, you’ll find a gift from these 10 Fun Father’s Day Finds guaranteed to make him smile!
- Spaceman USB Light – the bright LED light is out of this world! Opening and closing the lunar walker’s visor turns him on or off and the long, flexible cord makes it easy to adjust the direction of his glow! ($20)
2. Bicycle Pizza Cutter – for a cycle enthusiast or the guy who makes a mean pizza, here’s a pizza cutter with pizzaz! ($12)
3. Superman book support – what better gift is there to give that supportive guy who loves to read?! ($35 each)
4. Batman apron – If your super hero is more into cooking than reading, how about an apron to celebrate his super strength? ($12)
5. Beef Jerky Kit – who says guys don’t do crafty? Just add meat to this do-it-yourself jerky kit to give a gift with a little spice! ($30)
6. Sriracha key chain – For the guy who eats on the go and doesn’t like to be without his heat, this little handy-dandy refillable sriracha bottle keychain serves a dual purpose. Don’t forget to have a bottle of sriracha handy to fill from – you don’t want to be like the gifter who gives the toy without the batteries! (Starting from $5 for a single on up for sets)
7. Hammer and nail organizer – because no matter what the job, there’s just no reason to have a dull desk! ($58)
8. Coffee cookie mug – Sweeten his morning coffee with a stash of his favorite cookies ($18 for the mug – you’re on your own for the cookies!)
9. Exercise mat – Now here’s a yoga mat that stands out in a crowd. Did I say “yoga mat?” I meant to say BROga mat! ($40-$70 – unless you save by catching the sale that ends on June 20!)
10. The Cooper Kit – For the dad with children from 5 to 9 years old – the one who’s still a kid-at-heart himself – the Cooper Kit might be the perfect gift. It’s a subscription to a mini adventure. Every 3 months a box arrives full of fun for dad and offspring to work on together. A bit of a splurge at $260 for the four deliveries, it turns Father’s Day into Father/Child year!