After my recent post calling for brides-and-grooms-to-be to evaluate whether or not they should get married, I wanted to make it clear that I think marriage is a wonderful thing. For the right people! If you’re stumped for a stand-out gift to present to the special couple in your life that will soon be heading down the aisle, here are 5 clever ideas!
1. Practical can be sexy. It’s all in the presentation! A fire extinguisher – especially for the couple moving into a new place – is one of those practical items that we all need but don’t buy for ourselves. Click on the picture to check out this idea from Sunburst Gifts with the gift card that turns the ordinary into a perfect gift!
2. Make it personal. With this self-inking stamp the happy couple announce over and over again their new status.
3. A fun way to say hello to their new life. This custom doorknocker notes the year of ‘establishment’ while it welcomes friends!
4. A gift with room to grow. This Puzzle of Life can be bought a piece at a time or a in a themed ‘starter set’ with 3-4 pieces.
5. For the gift that keeps on giving. Whether the newlyweds are peanut butter and jelly fans, coffee lovers or avid golfers, there’s a “Month Club” to fit the bill! Most plans have options for 3, 6, 9 or 12 month gift options.