If you are gathering around the table with family and friends for that special after-services meal, you may be wondering what you can do to add a little pizazz to it. Here are five fun ways to Put Some Punch in Your Easter Brunch!
1. Eggs in a basket. Add some bacon or sausage, a bowl of fruit and some finishing coffee cake, and the menu is complete! [Click the picture to see the instructional video from Cooking Light]
2. Peeps Centerpiece. It’s like a little bit of sunshine on the table! Click on the picture for instructions.
3. Egg-Head Printables. These are just plain fun. Mr. Potato Head will be jealous. [Update: the original site removed this link since this article was first posted, but you can use the quirky faces for inspiration to cut out your own from card stock and adhere to hard-boiled eggs with a dab of glue]
4. Personal Smores. Done Easter style! These make great table favors. Or put them in a bowl by the door for guests to take as they leave.
5. Punch. In case you took the title here literally, I didn’t want to disappoint. This simple punch recipe from Taste of Home adds the fruit and sparkle to a wonderful Easter brunch!