Here are 5 possibilities:
1. Change their screensaver. Maybe a jumbo, smiling shot of your face. Or something big, colorful and ugly (these two options are totally unrelated).
2. The old fashioned option. Fixing your mate’s lunch? Nothing like a sandwich with a slice of cheese still wrapped in it’s cellophane to make someone utter: “What the . . . ?”
3. Curl their toes. Put a rubber critter in the toe of their shoe. This one’s not for the faint of heart.
4. Reduce their options. Remove all the socks from his sock drawer – except the one hideous pair you bought just for this special occasion.
5. The Bart Simpson Way. I’m not much of a Simpsons fan, but I checked out a link in Parade Magazine that touted April Fool prank ideas. Reading through 7 of Bart Simpson’s Best Pranks (for the home) had me saying: “Hmmmmm . . . .” [Note: some fun assembly required]
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!